View Single Post
Old 05-Sep-2005, 10:43
BSB Star

Mood: Soon my pet, soon
Don't know what else I can say here, thanks for everyone who came along to give her a boost, thanks espscially to Ian for the T-shirts, Dibble for making such a trek and helping rally round on Sunday and help unload the bike and assess the damage, and everyone else - you know who you are. Glad to meet the usual suspects and some new ones, Guido that lense is huge! great pics BTW, must get a set of those.

Lily did really well, I know I was more nervous than her, most of my friends race, and were racing that weekend (Gary won his races and now has a wildcard entry at this weekend's BSB at Oulton - BIG UP TO HIM ALSO) part of me was jealous not to be out there, but it's unbelievably hard to be calm watching the other half doing something predominantly dangerous, I don't how other people do it.

I'll apologise to anyone I might have offended after she was rushed to the medical centre, I wasn't exactly in a calm relaxed mood then as you can imagine.

Bob doesn't look as bad, but if it was a road accident and the insurers were involved I've already got the parts at over 4K let alone labour , it's done now, JHP and us will have a busy month trying to get it sorted for Jerez in 4 weeks though

Also didn't plan on running repairs on a 749 on Saturday morning, but it just adds to the fun, and kept me busy rather than worrying.

If anyone fancies Oulton on the 21st Sept let me know as Lily obviously can't make it now, she needs plenty of R&R and hopefully her injuries will heal soon

JPM