View Single Post
Old 04-Sep-2006, 22:17
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
keef - after the clog I got the other day, I am waiting for the same people to scream 'its bad for the club' ' why post this' ' no ones inerested' 'keep it positiive' 'go somewhere else if you dont like it'....seems to me Ruth has is spot on, what interests 1 may not interest another (I wish she had been around the other day :sigh: )....

I think your point is valid, its not 1 thread but many, but then this is the biggest event in the club (not a dig but genuine observation) and it is responsible for bringing in new blood, even if only for the racing.

Try DuN, I find it much more like this place used to be in posting terms, bit o banter with no need for seriousness, but then maybe its becasue this is a paid up club that people get all tectchy.

I was talking to a mate today who has won british championships, and he says one of the hazards of racing well is exactly what happened, he has been challenged loads of times over the last 30 years but never found as illegal.....just something he accepts. The issue he raised was a competeitor seeing what your bike had had done, and the improvements, timing etc which can legally make a difference, sure that doesnt apply here tho.

Keep on racing Dom!!