Thread: Unreasonable?
View Single Post
Old 11-Mar-2005, 19:48
Big Twin

Mood: This is a carbon free zone!
Quote:
Originally posted by weeksy
personally i've always enjoyed their days... they are a little more agressive than some TD's but that's not always a bad thing....

racers test in EVERY group every session at the moment... it's just the way it is.

I`ve only done one of their days,I know Rooney has done loads,going back to the early nineties.In my opinion/findings I found the breifing the most informative I`ve ever been on,with a sense of "Whit" chucked in,explaining every corner(Cadwell)on the track.I agree with some saying there is an element of "nutters"on track and on the day I was there(dry day)every session bar one was red flagged.I also agree that they are not the best company for novices and would say there fast group would compare to many inter groups with other companys,and there fast group does carry a lot of racers.But this is besides the point,if you feel you have been "ripped off" for want of a better phrase,it doesn`t matter who it is,celebrity racer or not.
I booked a trackday with another company last year,didn`t do that day(my fault, not theirs)rang them after the day and they credited me the money towards Brands GP!
I would be Pi**ed if I was you Lily

Any legal advice avaliable on the forum?

Redruth are you there?