Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 10-Jul-2006, 11:29

Thanks. Will try them today.

Have also spoken with my credit card company and they are investigating the matter. Hopefully they may refund the money and take up the case themselves.

My mission is now to spread the word !! Companies like this give other internet companies a bad name. In my humble opinion, they shouldn't be allowed to trade.
Old 10-Jul-2006, 11:34

By the way, they also use www.ebusters.co.uk and below is their eBay account :

ebusters-co-uk

Now off to spread the word over the other forums !!!
Old 10-Jul-2006, 12:24

I actually used these guys for some carbon parts for my 996 and a clear rear tail light lense, I must say I was impressed with the bits they sent me, the carbon looked good and I had no fitting issues. I ordered the front fender and the hugger, I was impressed, found them on google and gave them a go, no regrets here!

Why don,t you give them a call, I placed my order over the phone and they were very helpful, even helped me with a technical query I had.

Last edited by ricky996 : 10-Jul-2006 at 12:28.
Old 10-Jul-2006, 12:31

I'm pleased you had a good experience.

We were unimpressed with the quality of materials (regardless of the high price), delivery and after-sales service. They have tried everything to get rid of us even to the point of accusing me of abusive behaviour which is crazy. That was all on email and am prepared to send this on. It's got to a point of principal now. All we asked was for the money back. This is our right.

By refusing to supply a postal address for either returns or court summons is an admission of guilt in my view.
Old 10-Jul-2006, 12:36

Have you called them? I forgot the name of the guy I spoke to but he was really helpful and seemed to know his stuff.
Old 10-Jul-2006, 12:47

My friend has called them (we share the bike) and asked for the manager which was refused. Got a standard "we will only replace the items" which is totally unacceptable. They claim that the 14 days right of return starts from the date of order !!! So the fact that they took 36 days to deliver means they are always covered. I contacted them within 2 days of receiving the items to say they were unuseable.

I ran through it will the legal dept at work and they confirm that they don't have a leg to stand on and we are looking for a refund, interest and costs for my time. Oh and additional court costs for retrieving their address.

I am within my rights to communicate this to others which is what I'm doing. They have told me that they are reading these forum messages. I will also be posting on the Aprilia, Buell, MV and general sites.

Companies make mistakes and send out items that have not passed quality control. I understand this. Companies sometimes send out items late (even if over a month late) which I understand. However, a refusal to solve the issue correctly is unacceptable.
Old 12-Jul-2006, 11:41

Resolution

I'm very pleased to be able to report that we have come to a mutual resolution for this. I have sent the items back to them and they have refunded my costs.

It would appear to have been a mis-communication between their customer service dept and the managers.

I would like to add that although the items were late and (in my opinion) faulty, and I disagreed with their returns policy, they tried very hard to resolve the issue promptly and to eventually ensure I was satisfied.

Thanks for all your advice and help.
Old 12-Jul-2006, 11:48
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Lol!

I think the phrase "hush money" could easily be bandied about at this point

Good result at last!

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!
Old 27-Apr-2007, 01:40
Bevel Head

Mood: Excited about Gaudix
Have read all the post and I think things have got better - Have ordered (as a new customer) a few new bits & pieces for my 1098 and delivery has been quick and the parts are really good quality - I am still waiting for my clutch bits which are from the USA (speedymoto via emoto) but its only been 4 days. They are also one of the first companies to offer 1098 bits - this is good but also means you need to put a bit of faith in what they offer - so far so good
Old 27-Apr-2007, 01:54
Big Twin

Am pleased you have a better experience with them than I did.