Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 10-Oct-2006, 08:47
Ducati Corse
Bikes: 916 Strada

Mood: www.od2racing.co.uk
Quote:
Originally Posted by domski
Is there a limit before you can have an opinion?

And if people didn't, you'd have a grid of under 20 bikes, which eventually would become a big fat ZERO. You need people to join DSC to do DD, or there would be no series.

They were all backed up by facts, but in order to protect those involved, we couldn't provide names. History proves that as soon as facts are released, certain people run off and tell tales, followed by club management phoning around and ****ging various people off.

Kev, you for one ran straight to the MT when you were shown a private email. Then Chris Bushell sytematically started phoning people to start a rumour about an email that alledgedly went out to certain people and not others, he then also rang around various sponsors to accuse them of sponsoring a breakaway - Nice work.

I won't even mention Snetterton!!

Ooops, I did.

That's correct.

That's correct.

Because the 'right' people were still at Snetterton, long after everyone else had left. Tidying up the remains of all the days politics!!!!!

or maybe it wasn't.

Stop making wrong assumptions. Base your argument on FACT - like you keep banging on about.

Good.

Just to clear things up I was the first person to talk to JP[at snetterton] about him runnig the series He started the conversation, He told me that New era would have no problems but didn't want to get involved in the politics.
Old 10-Oct-2006, 09:54
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
[quote=domski]
Kev, you for one ran straight to the MT when you were shown a private email. Then Chris Bushell sytematically started phoning people to start a rumour about an email that alledgedly went out to certain people and not others, he then also rang around various sponsors to accuse them of sponsoring a breakaway - Nice work.
[quote]

No I did not, the email was posted on this website way before I mentioned it to anyone
so get your facts right and stop making assumptions

[quote=domski]
Stop making wrong assumptions. Base your argument on FACT - like you keep banging on about.
[quote]

Ditto

and from Chass's post I'm to understand that JP approached Chass about forming an alternative series to the current DSC one for DD bikes.

As JP is the Chairman of both the ACU Road Race Committee and New Era club and with the DSC affiliated to the ACU then there are questions that need to be asked,Especially if Chass is not a payed up member of either the ACU or New Era.

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 10-Oct-2006, 10:17
Ducati Corse

rather than the backwards-going mud slinging, can we move forwards chaps?

How about the MT co-opting someone immediately - somone with the valid ideas to at least 'steer' a RC through the winter? Thus alleviating the present MT from having an extra workload.

As Rattler has many valid points, maybe the MT could approach him to do this?
Perhaps Butch or Lizzie who are both on the MT - if they had the time could also be involved too, as they are present at all rounds?

Perhaps Eamonn - as the 'over-ruling' person at present, could also be involved in this caretaking too, so that all the questions/rules/etc can be finalised in a good amount of time before next season.

It will be too late to implement anything if folks have to wait until the end of February for the AGM to then get a an elected RC before the 2007 season commences.

Fresh faces, new start - move forwards

Please?

Eamonn - Monty - your thoughts chaps?

Last edited by CK : 10-Oct-2006 at 10:19.
Old 10-Oct-2006, 10:24
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidlids
No I did not, the email was posted on this website way before I mentioned it to anyone. So get your facts right and stop making assumptions

I'm not making assumptions.

I sent 'that' email to MW, Butch, CK&AK, Chass and one other person who I know showed you!

I also know that none of the above sent a copy to Chris.

Maybe Chris has special powers and can read emails by the use of e-lepathy?
Old 10-Oct-2006, 12:07
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by domski
I'm not making assumptions.

I sent 'that' email to MW, Butch, CK&AK, Chass and one other person who I know showed you!

I also know that none of the above sent a copy to Chris.

Maybe Chris has special powers and can read emails by the use of e-lepathy?

Maybe he does

as I said earlier I DID NOT send the email on to anybody, not a single person, that is nobody else in this world got a copy of it from me. Has it registered yet

SO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT AND STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS

What arrived in my mail box
Date: 21 September 2006 21:49
To: desmo.due@hotmail.co.uk <desmo.due@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: Cadwell Park - Rider Meeting

So I wonder who is using the desmo.due@hotmail.co.uk account when I saw it I thought it may be one of a few people (some of who's names you have just mentioned) including you

So I now find myself wondering who the one other person is that you sent it to

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 10-Oct-2006, 13:03
500SD

Everyone knows Dom sent it.... he managed to send to 2 people who had only EVER used their mail address he sent it to to register on Doms' DD forum.

therefore it could have come from no-where else.
Old 10-Oct-2006, 19:38
Big Twin

I think WEB team should lock this thread before DD self distructs !

Maybe the MT or RC should set up a vote to see what the majority want.

Old 10-Oct-2006, 19:49
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
Quote:
Originally Posted by GsxrAge
I think WEB team should lock this thread before DD self distructs !

Maybe the MT or RC should set up a vote to see what the majority want.

The DD will not self-destruct, there are too many people who care passionately about it for that to happen.

This is what you are witnessing manifested in these posts, the DD will die when there are no posts about it.