Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 03-Aug-2004, 23:13
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: Ducati 1098R Bayliss Rep

Mood: Find people who share your values, and you'll conquer the world together.
My Girlfriend knocked my ride over, Damage was slight,

Body work was a little scratched but nothing serious, however she was leaking a bit but that was soon stopped with liberal use of a Kleenex tissue.

The superficial body damage, although not serious did ruin the looks, but nothing a bit of makeup could not fix.

was denied the chance to ride that weekend, but the sun was shining so I took my girlfriend for a few hundred kilometres jaunt and left the ride at home repairing the damage.

( no offence intended to female members of the forum. )

Sorry about the bike, hope you get the damage sorted and put in a few more 15 mile rides before the summer ends.

And its the last time I ask my other half to hold my bike up while I check the oil level
Old 03-Aug-2004, 23:44
GTL

Mood: me in a mood? NEVER!
Originally posted by Bionicle
My Girlfriend knocked my ride over, Damage was slight,

Body work was a little scratched but nothing serious, however she was leaking a bit but that was soon stopped with liberal use of a Kleenex tissue.

The superficial body damage, although not serious did ruin the looks, but nothing a bit of makeup could not fix.

are you talking about your bike or your girlfriend????
Old 06-Aug-2004, 17:03
Mille

I have a service which might be of use to you...the bitch can be collected from any said point in the U.K. taken to a place of retribution [ black hood over head ] introduced to one bassball bat and instucted on the errors of her ways! the service includes carcass removal and the event takes place well clear of prying eyes and out of earshot the usual cost would be £100 sterling but in this case ...NO CHARGE!
Old 06-Aug-2004, 17:59
BSB Star

Mood: the rain in spain falls mainly on me!
Quote:
Originally posted by stephen hall
I have a service which might be of use to you...the bitch can be collected from any said point in the U.K. taken to a place of retribution [ black hood over head ] introduced to one bassball bat and instucted on the errors of her ways! the service includes carcass removal and the event takes place well clear of prying eyes and out of earshot the usual cost would be £100 sterling but in this case ...NO CHARGE!

harsh........................but fair.