Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 04-Oct-2004, 14:11
BSB Star

Mood: All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing
I know all the rumours about Birdie running a blade next year seem to be gathering in strength, but I have had it on very good authority that he will still be running Dukes next year. The blade is one off for the Macau GP and Birdie doesn't even own the bike. At least that's what I've heard. If I'm wrong I will eat pie of the most humble variety.
Old 04-Oct-2004, 14:48
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Still having fun!
this subject seems to be going onto 3 threads right now. I don't think Ducati do look daft, - I just think Tardozzi put his neck on the line when asked who who thought would win and therefore go to the AMA race. You cannot blaim him for picking Laconi, as he was in there leading the series until yesterday, JT just pulled it out of the bag on race day which is what it is all about. I think JT will stay with Ducati, as will Laconi, they hinted at double rewards if the pair finished 1-2.

As for Bird with Honda, - he is using the blade as the lever to get Ducati to commit. I think he will be still with Ducati next year, but if he is let down he has another card up his sleeve, - he would make a great MotoGP boss!

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit