Ducati Sporting Club UK
New User Introductions
A chance for new users to introduce themselves, tell us of their bikes, rides and aspirations and buy a drink at the virtual bar!

Old 22-Jun-2009, 17:38

Hi There All

Just registered and hence the intro.... I have a 998 which is my first twin. I'm usually in the Beds/Bucks area. Give us a shout if there any ride outs on the go.... Will be doing Riders for Health next month and MotoGP.

Great site guys. definately looking for tips as I have been servicing my own bike
Old 23-Jun-2009, 01:19
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: MT Meglomaniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie998matrix
Just registered and hence the intro.... I have a 998 which is my first twin. I'm usually in the Beds/Bucks area. Give us a shout if there any ride outs on the go.... Will be doing Riders for Health next month and MotoGP.

Great site guys. definately looking for tips as I have been servicing my own bike

Now, last year you'd have been smack in the middle of one of the liveliest regions with the BHCN (Beds, Herts, Cambs and Northants). It's gone off the boil this year because it seems most of the folks that organised stuff have got personal problems to contend with....but I can sense green shoots of recovery so watch out for shouts for the BHCN.

I'm in Mid-Beds myself and have finally got the kick up the arse I needed to get one of my bikes sorted and back out there...just waiting for a few odds and sods from JHP plus a new battery from MDS and a new reg/rec. With a bit of luck it'll al arive this week and I'll be down the MOT station sharpish

The Patent Jools Mood Meter -Today I am:

___________^
Old 23-Jun-2009, 01:28
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
well Bucks isn't to far from the Oxon/Berks regions and we do stray out that way at times, so we will keep an eye out for a green 998

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 23-Jun-2009, 10:18
DSC Club Member
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 1100S Multistrada, 450RT, Gilera Nordwest, Bultaco Frontera, Rickman Metisse-being built!

Mood: Growing old-DISGRACEFULLY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidlids
well Bucks isn't to far from the Oxon/Berks regions and we do stray out that way at times, so we will keep an eye out for a green 998

The club has a 'stand' at the Ducati Village at Donington this weekend-so if you are there come over and say hello.

John

PS: I'm one of the BHCN massive as well-but not riding this year (yet) due to my left hand not working-but it will soon.

Growing old-disgracefully!
Old 23-Jun-2009, 10:31
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jools
Now, last year you'd have been smack in the middle of one of the liveliest regions with the BHCN (Beds, Herts, Cambs and Northants). It's gone off the boil this year because it seems most of the folks that organised stuff have got personal problems to contend with....but I can sense green shoots of recovery so watch out for shouts for the BHCN.
Yep,I've been suffering in the health department too.I intend to be back on it again next year tho.
Welcome to the DSC.