Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 07-Dec-2005, 22:46
WSB Hero
Bikes: 1993 - 944SS & Aprilia Falco

Tracktime Promotions having problems

Hope things work out for Phil - but from this Email today the tone seems downcast:

"Greetings from TTP
Some might say that the following is good news some may say bad, I'll leave that to you.

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to our fund raising efforts for 2005, we managed to raise £1,070 for the I S G and £1,000 for the Air Ambulance.

Many of our customers have asked about dates for 2006. The fact is their aren't any.
Yesterday I cancelled all of the 2006 dates, as we were trying to sell Track Time and the negotiation fell through at the final hurdle. Which is a great shame, as we had about 35 events planned and some of them were on really good days.
I must stress at this point that we are not In Administration or Going Bankrupt. The decision to cancel the events is due to many reasons and these will be posted on our web site as soon we have the time to put them up there.

What's the next step ?.
All those people who have recently purchased a gift voucher for next year will get a full refund. The refunds will be processed the same way as the voucher was paid for, i.e., via their Credit/Debit Card or Cheque.
All those people who have unused vouchers, issued before the 6th Sept 05 or credits that were transferred from previous years or events will not get a refund.
Please allow till the end of the week for the refund transactions to be completed.

The office will remain open until 23rd December and then the phones & fax will be switched off.

Debbie and I would like to thank everyone for their business and friendship over the past 13 seasons.

Kind Regards

Phil"
Old 08-Dec-2005, 13:51
BSB Star

Mood: Soon my pet, soon
It's like dejavu!