Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 08-Aug-2005, 18:13
Big Twin

Quote:
Originally posted by JPM
Martin does this mean the next run up Hartside I'm really going to have a struggle chasing you up there?

Bet you can wait to get some serious miles on her...

I feel a France trip coming on! Now where did I put those Helibars? Oh yes I just sold them!!

Hartside? I dont know if the extra 50 bhp on the 996 will help up there! I will have again to get used to not being able to see over the walls and into the dips etc, Scary!

I am partly blaming Lily for my renewed interest in the 996 because of 2 incidents at Raid the Lakes. One being when I was pottering along that road just after the petrol stop there I was wondering where everyone was and if I had gone on the correct road then I heard what I first assumed to be a Lancaster bomber she came past at a speed of about 80mph quicker than I was doing and made me jump, Lovely! The second was a few hours later following her and Gizmo up to Hartside and listening to those termis. Its funny how such little things have such a big effect. Thanks Lily.

I will be putting some miles on the R as soon as I get my hands on it! Cant wait.
Old 13-Aug-2005, 00:01
Ducati Corse

Update

So thats:

BDG
Smilo
Desmo996R
adam
Jon
Paul James
bungi
Rip
Henners
Ian Harris
Adam
Rattler (for the second time)
RichardF
Martin H

Any more?
Old 11-Oct-2005, 18:49
Montjuic

Hi, im No 122, please to meet you. Just had suspension sorted at Kais, Atherton. Had 68 Ohlins spring fitted. Now for the blueprint.

This is going to be a nice Duke.
Old 11-Oct-2005, 19:03
Ducati Corse

Welcome!

... fine choice
Old 11-Oct-2005, 19:05
Ducati Corse

Update

So thats:

BDG #209
Smilo
Desmo996R #277
adam #023
Jon #011
Paul James
bungi
Rip
Henners #135
Ian Harris #315
Adam
Rattler
RichardF
Martin H
i porter #122

Any more?

[Edited on 11-10-2005 by Henners]
Old 11-Oct-2005, 19:05
Big Twin

Come on Henners sort the list out!

i porter what else did you have done to the suspension? Got back from Portugal on Friday went straight into my garage to check on the bikes and there is a nice little puddle of fork oil under one side of the forks! Am thinking of having the bike set up a little better for my weight and have used Maxton in the past, Whats your thoughts on Kais?
Old 11-Oct-2005, 19:06
Big Twin

That was quick! you are on the ball, hows the weather? It was just breaking when I left the Algarve on Thursday evening.
Old 23-Oct-2005, 20:08
Montjuic

Hi, sorry for delay.been out the country. Just had stiffer spring fitted and set up for my weight 14st with leathers etc, quick road rides and the odd track day

Sag now down to about 10- 15mm. Is now a firmer ride. Still getting used to it. Im pants at giving feed back. Wont know till ive gone out with the lads for a good blast.
The lads at KAIS seemed to know what they were talking about though. Cost £85 for Ohlins 68 spring and set up and all the coffee you can drink.