Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 17-Mar-2004, 19:31

Thanks LWH, it looks almost the same as in the catalogue, apart from the missing tray area. I will still get it anyway, whenever it finally arrives, as it should be a cosmetic improvement.
Old 22-Mar-2004, 18:34
Mille

Mood: Electrically challenged
Well, half a can of WD40 later, 3days to allow it to soak in, a trip to the DIY store to buy a decent socket set and finally the exhaust guard bolt released its grip!

Thought you might like a look at it finally fitted! Definitely on now for the belt covers and a few other bits. Anybody sourced a front fender extender, preferabli in carbon yet?
Old 23-Mar-2004, 07:24

well LWH, I think it looks almost as good as in the catalogue. It's the last item I am still waiting for. You must have got the first one in the country. Is the quality & fit good?? How does it look from the other side? ( what did we do before digital cameras??)
Old 23-Mar-2004, 09:39
Mille

Mood: Electrically challenged
Can't fault quality MR, it's just that I was expecting a little more protection to underside of engine.
As for being first in UK, dunno 'bout that, but I have been waiting on it for 11months!
Here's a photo of other side.
Old 23-Mar-2004, 11:56

How many miles have you done now?
I got mine last May, it's just having it's 6000 mile service. Says something about the bike as that is about double my normal mileage. Going back to Italian Alps again in July, can't wait.