Ducati Sporting Club UK
Alarms and Related Security
For the discussion of Alarms, Immobilisers, Trackers, Locks, Ground Anchors and other forms of motorcycle security.

Old 27-Oct-2006, 17:51   #1

Angry spyball troubles
I have a spyball alarm on my bike, and thought it was dead after it packed up working earlier this year.But today whilst out and about I'm deafened by a loud noise from the side of the bike which turns out to be the alarm.When I arrived home it continued to make weird noises even after the bike was turned off,causing a right old scene in the street.I've had to try and muffle the sound in a towel,so if you have any tips on how to shut the blooming thing up or know of any spyball dealers/repairers in the kent area,I would appreciate the help.
Old 27-Oct-2006, 18:14   #2
Mille

Mood: Splodge ness abounds
Had the same problem and it also imobilised and wouldn't turn off or on. A couple of time I disconnected the battery and left it 5 mins before re- connecting, after that I took it off.
Old 28-Oct-2006, 12:33   #3
500SD

Mood: Smiles
you might need to re-syncronise your blipper with the bike first.

- to re-align it, press the push button 1, (left side) with the ring being the bottom, for 1 second and release it.

- press it again and hold it down for 15 seconds.

- the transmitter and receiver will get re-=aligned, the alarm system will switch on or off.

if in doubt contact Motrax 01900 418 414 who supply them