Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 22-Feb-2005, 10:24
BSB Star
Bikes: 998s, Jota, KTM 690 Duke

Mood: My Jota goes rumpety rump! & I have my wife exactly where she wants me!
I always thought that Roof helmets were for people without any taste at all. There really fugly! ........................ if you own a 749 or 999 it would probably match!
Old 22-Feb-2005, 20:04
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: have owned 748/853/916/749/853R/748/848 not sure whats next...

Mood: excited about the changes made to averysmotorcycles.co.uk that are coming up
got to agree to a point, it was just a cheaper way to get the idea i wanted but hey hoo !!

been and tried on the shoei range today, typical really 1 model fits well on forehead and 1 fits well on the cheeks, mind you they are bringing out the yukio rep in rep instead of blue

tp did you know that suomy are releasing the new bayliss rep next month. looks good in a dodgy ozzie way, well will look good on a yellow monster thats for sure
Old 22-Feb-2005, 20:06
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: have owned 748/853/916/749/853R/748/848 not sure whats next...

Mood: excited about the changes made to averysmotorcycles.co.uk that are coming up
have just received this email from indonesia

Dear Seller,

I want to tell you and I hope you can understand about there, for payment I got only Credit Cards, do you have manual merchant for charge/process my card? so if you have it you can process my credit card and iv you do not have maybe you can borrow it, if you don't have, I hope you would try to find out who has the manual merchant account machine or maybe your business/friend's machine for charge/process my card. I will give some extra fee's to you for your work and I will give 10% as a charge cost if you can accept my payment method. So please let me know soon and E-mail me back asap.

Thank's
Kind Regards

if he is genuine can i accept his payment onto my credit card and see if its picked up as a fraud, what do you think ????????