Ducati Sporting Club UK
New User Introductions
A chance for new users to introduce themselves, tell us of their bikes, rides and aspirations and buy a drink at the virtual bar!

Old 28-Mar-2013, 13:18
Bikes: Ducati 1199 Panigale

Hi, a new Panigale from Madrid

Hi guys!

This is Daniel, from Madrid, moving to London in a few weeks. I am looking forward to meet Ducati people in London when i arrive.
I have now a Ducati 1199 Panigale, which makes my third Ducati, after a Diavel Carbon Red and a 848. I love my "girl" and canŽt wait to ride over there with you guys.

IŽve got a lot of questions cause iŽve been there several times but never rode in UK. So weather, tarmac grip, nice routes, Ducati meetings, etc...

Well, iŽll be reading you
Old 28-Mar-2013, 21:29
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: 996S

Mood: Waiting for the warmer weather.
Hi welcome to the UK and to the DSC.

Weather for the UK. Let me think. Cold and wet sums it up for this year so far.

We meet in Essex so depending which part of London you will be that could be a good bet.
Old 28-Mar-2013, 22:05
WSB Hero
Bikes: 1993 - 944SS & Aprilia Falco

Hi and Welcome Daniel,

Hope you have some thermal or heated clothing as the cold snap here is forecast to last another month!

Some good biking routes for you here:

http://www.bestbikingroads.com/motor...dom-__134.html
Old 29-Mar-2013, 12:43
Bikes: Ducati 1199 Panigale

Hello,

Thank you guys for your welcome. Nice to meet you here and looking forward to do it in person with our red girls.

So the weather is pretty much as i guessed. I have to learn to enjoy riding on wet conditions right? Perhaps I should change tires for another less slick, but dont know if there is one in 200 size yet.

About meeting: I donŽt know where am i going to live yet. Hopefully zones 2 or 3. I am now looking for a flat (or studio), not too expensive, and of course, with a garaje (important!). So if anybody hears something...
Essex: Is it too far from the city? i donŽt know the extra radio. Maybe there are some folks living in central London whom i might meet and follow.
WeŽll see.

Keep talking!