Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 21-Sep-2006, 20:41
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Found a CR250. Let the bone braking begin
Good news
I can tap you up for that spin on the beast now it wont slip in every gear.
lets hope the weather stays good
Old 21-Sep-2006, 20:50
Big Twin

Must say I can only echo similar sentiments.

Picked up my 749R from JHP last week, after having the 57mm system installed and set up on the dyno, and the yoke offset changed to 27mm, along with the head-angle to 23.5 degrees, and I swear its a different bike (probably somebody elses!). Never have I had so much confidence in the front tire, and all the staff were great, particularly John Burrows and Rick Hackett.
Old 21-Sep-2006, 21:44
everton

Quote:
Originally Posted by khu996
Must say I can only echo similar sentiments.

Picked up my 749R from JHP last week, after having the 57mm system installed and set up on the dyno, and the yoke offset changed to 27mm, along with the head-angle to 23.5 degrees, and I swear its a different bike (probably somebody elses!). Never have I had so much confidence in the front tire, and all the staff were great, particularly John Burrows and Rick Hackett.

Superb statement mate... actually when I got off the bike in Banbury to fill up I swear I had a good hard look to make sure it was mine!

Also, I'd ridden around the town looking for the Oxford Road and, typically, all signs pointed to the M40 which I didn't want to use. When I filled up there were a couple of guys at the petrol station cash machine who'd been admiring the bike whilst I was in the shop paying for the petrol. I asked them how to find the Oxford Rd and one of the guys gave me directions and said;

'It's about 18 miles to Oxford when you leave the town mate - so it'll take you about 5 minutes then on that thing'

Priceless
Old 22-Sep-2006, 05:55
Ducati Corse

OY!

Quote:
I haven't gone over to the other side and become a tractor boy or rice rocket jockey

... I resemble that remark
Old 22-Sep-2006, 08:53
BSB Star

Mood: Soon my pet, soon
Never have a bad word to say about the guys at JHP, great service, great experience all round, in fact I need to call John about a few little fettles I want doing.
Old 22-Sep-2006, 09:16
Mille

Mood: He's not happy {:o( He's back at sea!
Yup, I concur, word up for JH and the team.
Same service and attention to detail for my battered SP4S, and a huge, time consuming job that has been too.
Coffee no problem, invited to have a trip round the race shop a few miles away. Always lets you know what's going on with regards your bike.
Arranged collection of my bike from home, after having waited outside for nearly 4 hours the first time because No#1 daughter went out, forgot, and didn't get back in time.
Always got the bike owner as a first priority. It's not customer service with JHP it's as if they are dealing with friends, it's more like colleague service.

Ains.
Old 27-Sep-2006, 17:19
everton

Quote:
Originally Posted by everton
...before we left John let Brenda loose on a cracking 749 in Airwaves colours, signed by Gregorio and Leon. Brenda had asked for a try out on a 749 but JHP has sold its demonstrator. Hang on a minute says JHP – we’ve got one of Ducati’s 749 press bikes downstairs. One quick call to Ducati UK and Brenda was off for a blat round the local roads with JB. JH took some photos so when he e-mails them to me I’ll post them.

John sent through the photos today and here they are -

Ain't she a beaut .... I do like that red Airwaves scheme

Sorry about the ugly mug in the background ... spoils the picture I know

Old 27-Sep-2006, 21:05
DSC Club Member
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 1100S Multistrada, 450RT, Gilera Nordwest, Bultaco Frontera, Rickman Metisse-being built!

Mood: Growing old-DISGRACEFULLY!
Looks like that fits Brenda to a 'T', a nice step up from the RS250 which she can now save as a trackday bike...................

John

Growing old-disgracefully!