Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 27-Jun-2006, 16:09

Stuart Easton

I am writing to make you aware of a development regarding the future career of Stuart Easton. As you will know, Stuart has been competing in the World Supersport Championship on board the SC Caracchi Ducati 749Rs. When the decision was taken to allow Stuart to compete in both championships, John Hackett, Phil Jessopp and myself agreed that we would review the situation after 3 rounds (World and British) to establish whether or not this was a realistic and achievable goal for Stuart.

We are now at that point in time and it has become evident that for Stuart to continue to compete in both championships is an unrealistic objective. Stuart is in full agreement and has made a decision based on his own personal plans, goals and ambitions as to which championship to pursue. We as a team fully support his decision, which is for him to commit 100% of his time, efforts and energy in to proving his ability on the World stage.

Therefore, and with immediate effect, Stuart will not be competing in any of the remaining British rounds with Lloyds British Ducati. We would like to thank Stuart for his invaluable contribution to our team during the past few years and would also like to wish him every success with his chosen career path. I would like to add that this has been a mutually agreed decision between Stuart and the Team which we feel best serves the interests of all parties concerned.

Our immediate objective is now to find a suitable replacement rider, who is capable of representing the Lloyds British Ducati Team in the manner to which we have become accustomed, so that we can satisfy the needs and expectations of our partners, sponsors and suppliers for the remainder of the 2006 season.

Please note that this is the one and only post I shall submit regarding this matter and I trust you will understand why I will not be replying to any responses.

Thanks and regards...........Ken Foley
Old 27-Jun-2006, 16:48
Big Twin

Mood: Hmmm Conference season
Dom may be free.... LOL
Thats great for stuart, Good luck in getting a replacement.
Old 27-Jun-2006, 17:01
Big Twin

Mood: r
best of luck for stuart & the jhp team for the rest of the year.
Old 27-Jun-2006, 17:52
GTL

Yeah, best of luck Stuart.
I suspect that from the teams point of view he'll be a tough act to follow
Old 27-Jun-2006, 18:01
500SD

Mood: Cool as **** !
Wink

Jonny fart pants is available,as "The beast",has thrown a double six !!
Old 27-Jun-2006, 18:46
manny fagnet

Talking Team Fartpants

So, i guess that would be JFP riding for JHP!
Old 27-Jun-2006, 18:47
Ducati Corse

Mood: www.suzukisportingclub.com the only place to be
Best of luck to Stuart in the future, he has always been one of my favourite riders right out of the Hislop mould.

We now know why Psychlist has given up DD racing!!!!
Old 27-Jun-2006, 20:59
Ducati Corse

Mood: Tad more confident
Personely I think Stuart has made a big mistake. I don't think that Caracchi team is as professional as JHP.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit