Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 23-Feb-2009, 20:10
Big Twin

You not been on the 1098 forum ?

There are some good vendors on there and usually some Akra systems etc.

Remember that you will need a DP race ecu or a Nemesis or you will get error codes if you fit a full system.

Value for money wise you cannot go past the Termi. If you bought the full system you would get a replacement ecu that is set up correctly for the system AND will still allow the traction control to work.
Old 24-Feb-2009, 09:37
Mille

Mood: twitching
Yep.. had a butchers in several places (think your there as well..different avatar though?) adminitedly all the threads ive read, they always end with "so ill buy the entire system" after they start the chat about just buying the end cans.. doh!

Weird one was how one guy was chatting about Arrow Slip on cans being dropped from the range due to heat issues unless its the full system?

Cant pick the bike up until at least the 2nd March as not permitted on the road with a 09 plate until then? (their words not mine) See what time does to my thoughts, normally its expensive in the end ;-)
Old 24-Feb-2009, 10:06
Big Twin

Get the dealer to deliver the bike to you now, you can then use it on Sunday 1st March if it is sunny. I have got my new bike ready and waiting.
Old 24-Feb-2009, 13:00
Mille

Mood: twitching
wife agrees too, that they should do a delivery or open up for sunday. Once ive sent them all my details such as insurance certificate money transferred etc ill push them further on it.