Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 31-May-2006, 15:03   #1
Big Twin

Just Bought New Parts from Gia Moto
I have just had delivered some parts from a company called Gia Moto, namely a red anodised pressure plate, billet alloy open clutch cover and a titanium bi- hex rear wheel nut.

I was very pleasantly suprised when I opened the box, the quality of all the parts is fantastic at around half the price of most other places.

The fit and finish is second to none and if anyone is looking for any new parts you will not go far wrong in trying these people.The guys name is Mark at,(consortprecision@tiscali.co.uk )

Apparently they are adding to their range continuously so worth keeping an eye open when they get their site up and running. (giamoto.com)
Old 05-Jun-2006, 00:43   #2
Big Twin

Mood: I own a flame thrower
Quote:
Originally Posted by iang
I have just had delivered some parts from a company called Gia Moto, namely a red anodised pressure plate, billet alloy open clutch cover and a titanium bi- hex rear wheel nut.

I was very pleasantly suprised when I opened the box, the quality of all the parts is fantastic at around half the price of most other places.

The fit and finish is second to none and if anyone is looking for any new parts you will not go far wrong in trying these people.The guys name is Mark at,(consortprecision@tiscali.co.uk )

Apparently they are adding to their range continuously so worth keeping an eye open when they get their site up and running. (giamoto.com)

I also contacted Mark via one of his auction on E-bay. We did a deal off site and I ordered a red pressure plate and had it delivered within 48 hours. That includes machining the teeth out of it so that it fits the 749r slipper.

Quality is as good as DP items and as Iang says the price are very good.

Maybe worth while watching what other items Giamoto come up with.

Last edited by Carbon749 : 05-Jun-2006 at 10:56.
Old 13-Jun-2006, 13:27   #3

I recently met up with Mark to purchase a pressure plate and clutch cover, the parts as already mentioned are superb quality and more importantly tested by Mark on his own 749R. A crash at a track day has resulted in an improvement to the clutch cover to further protect the clutch. Mark is also manufacturing many Titanium parts to enable your pride and joy to be lightened and look its best.
Drop Mark and email on consortprecision@tiscali.co.uk or Telephone 01502 588923, you will not be disappointed
Old 06-Jul-2006, 15:13   #4

Does anyone have some pictures of any Gia Moto products they could post
Old 06-Jul-2006, 16:42   #5
Big Twin

Gia Moto Pressure plate
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gia moto pressure plate.jpg (21.6 KB, 35 views)
Old 06-Jul-2006, 16:42   #6
Big Twin

Gia Moto Clutch Cover, The quality of this product is fantastic, not cheap lightweight, it has tapered walls which are gradually thicker at the bottom.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gia moto clutch cover.jpg (29.5 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by iang : 06-Jul-2006 at 16:45.
Old 06-Jul-2006, 17:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by iang
Gia Moto Clutch Cover, The quality of this product is fantastic, not cheap lightweight, it has tapered walls which are gradually thicker at the bottom.
Thanks, they look really good.