Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 15-Nov-2004, 20:27
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyy
KB,

Well spotted, Daytona it was and credit should go to Brian Conner, who's website I nicked the Jpeg from.

Rgds, Rob
Old 15-Nov-2004, 20:33
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
I've always wanted a 888 but to be honest I'd only ever get an SP, not a strada. They were the current superbike when I first fell in love with Ducati's and I went to Phillip Island in 1992 to watch the WSB round there.

That was the year that one of them fell off going onto the main straight and the bike ran, without a rider, the length of the straight and bounced into the wall and burst into flames. I was on the start finish line opposite that when it happened! I was a very impressionable 16 year old!

Unfortunately for me I can't see myself being able to buy one for a few years yet which means that they'll all be gone I suppose, and I'd have to wait for the very rare ones that pop up every now and then. But, I no complain. I've got a 996 and a Paul Smart on the way ... and maybe a KTM Supermono in the next month or so

[Edited on 15-11-2004 by tp-996]