Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 17-Aug-2005, 00:12
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: stiff and tired
Andy

Thanks for the offer (I am assuming it includes me )

I am going to give them another ring tomorrow and see what I can sort out

[Edited on 16-8-2005 by Lily]
Old 17-Aug-2005, 00:24
888 at Last !!!

http://www.byrne-up.co.uk

Did Val de Vienne over 2 days. Bit pricey but great fun and blazing sun for 2 days. Must have spent over £1000 with bike transport and getting bike to Luton depot. Still, was a great long weekend.
Old 17-Aug-2005, 01:10
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
Quote:
Originally posted by Lily
Andy

Thanks for the offer (I am assuming it includes me )

I am going to give them another ring tomorrow and see what I can sort out

[Edited on 16-8-2005 by Lily]

By all means lily/jpm, im sure we could come to some arrangements. one car to Airport/parking, leave yours here, one van to deliver 4 bikes to Diss ( before 1/10 )

You'd stay at the 5* Hotel Sherry in jerez B and B, its got a web site.
The flights are from Stanstead, something like 17.30 hrs out on the 6th, first t/d on the 7th. Up to last night evening of the 10th fly out at 1100hrs on 11th.

Old 17-Aug-2005, 01:12
Ducati Corse
Bikes: 1098

Mood: Chilled
Stop Press ……… Stop Press ……… Stop Press ……… Stop Press ……… Stop Press ……… Stop Press

Well what a season it has been for us at KHF Performance.

Total trips out to the ring out of a possible 18 were 12, with over 140 very satisfied customers!
Because of this, we have decided to run an end of season “RING STING”.
So for those of you who are interested, we will be doing it slightly differently for this trip …

• We will be leaving Dover on Saturday 10th September, arriving at the Ring just in time for a late evening session on track! Then back to the hotel for a few beers!

• We will be at the Ring on Sunday as it’s open all day up at the paddock and you can enjoy yourselves on track!

• Monday it’s up early to get up the go kart track for the morning warm up before returning to the Ring for an afternoon session!

• Tuesday will see us travelling back to the boat for an early evening crossing to the UK.

So who’s up for it ?????

Places will be open to cars and bikes and will be capped at 20 persons - so first come first served !!

Hurry hurry hurry if you want to do it all again

Special Offer £299 bike & rider

Special Offer £325.00 car & driver

P.O.A for passengers and pillions

Telephone or mail me

BOOK NOW!!!!! BOOK NOW!!!!! BOOK NOW!!!!!

Regards

Keith Frankham
The Nurburgring Experience
Is owned and operated by KHF Performance, 43 Warren Road, Burntwood WS7 4SY
Tel. 07971-673899
Email. enquiries@thenurburgringexperience.co.uk
http://www.ridethering.co.uk/
Old 17-Aug-2005, 01:13
500SD

Mood: PENSO POSITIVO....SEMPRE!!
..if you want to come to Mugello..I suggest brogins's mama house accomodation.. it is not that great but is free if I advise my mother in time!!
Seriousily..I am planning Mugello - expensive!!! - in October, with my italian friends but with a ninja rented in Italy..to take the duke home is a long way...
If you are planning somewhere hot and dry in the world let me know - u2u -as I may join the gang..
Old 17-Aug-2005, 01:25
500SD

Mood: head down
hey brogins who are you going to mugello with (orginiser) as im tring to get on in october!!
Old 17-Aug-2005, 09:56
GTL

Quote:
Originally posted by andyb

still cheaper than focussed who wanted £900 for 3 days, although you got a set of £200 pirellis = £700 for 3 days......

I'm doing Focused Events to Jerez on 20th Sept. When I worked it out, costs ended up pretty much the same for me as 100% Bikes (I need the tyres). Only 3 days on track, but I reckon that will be enough for me anyway.
Old 17-Aug-2005, 11:15
500SD

100% are shite!!!nuff said...Andy where did you get the info??hotel sherry is 3* 100%cant give flight times as of 16/08/05???
Old 17-Aug-2005, 13:14
Mille

Mood: Replacing 999...
Like Wylie said, I am doing Jerez Sept 19/20 with TOF's.

The guys (two old farts = TOF's) do it for non profit. Apparently. Looking at the cheaper trackdays you have the hassle of bike drop off days and days before, miles away (from me) and so on. TOFs is ideal for those in the southern half of the M25. Drop your bike off at Pro Twins on the Saturday and fly out on the Sunday. Book your own flights and the rest is all included. About £650 for two full days.

It was a present for me and since I got the bike at Pro Twins it was a natural choice for my wife to go there without me knowing.

I dont have any experience of other foreign track days - I have only just done my first UK track day. So I guess its 'horses for courses' - you pay your money and take your choices - but i will certainly let you know what it was like when i come back.

If TOF's do it for about £650 for two days in Jerez without profit perhaps it could be something that DSC might want to organise? A spell of sunshine in the darker months is always attractive and could get the other halves along - just a thought.
Old 17-Aug-2005, 13:23
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
Quote:
Originally posted by berto
100% are shite!!!nuff said...Andy where did you get the info??hotel sherry is 3* 100%cant give flight times as of 16/08/05???

I have found with them thast you need to speak to the right person. My first contact with them was presumably the office numpty.

When i rang a second time i got the boss. He gave all the info
I know that spanish star ratings can be a little poetic......
If it helps, the bloke im going with has been with 100% to jerez last year. Hes stayed at this hotel. It clean, tidy, and well located for your evening meal...........drink...er!

My mate also confirmed they used those flights before aswell. In fact Focus use the same flights, look at ryan airs' site, the flights are there.