Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 27-May-2006, 14:16
Mille

Best Ducati parts man !?!

As we are always fast to comment on how bad it is getting parts for Ducati's, or finding a parts department that knows what it's doing, I thought I would put a positive comment on here for Craig at Motorapido.

My cousin has a 999 that he got with a broken front indicator lens.

So he called a few dealers local to him who told him that you could only buy a whole mirror/indicator complete and was over £80 and would have to order it from Italy.

I said to try my local dealer (as they've always been amazing at stocking parts for my S4), so he called criag who said that although the part wasn't listed seperately on the ducati system, he would look into it.

15 mins later, he called back and said it was possible to get just the lens and although he only had the complete mirror/indicator in stock, he would take the lens off the one he had to save waiting for it to come in.

Arrived next day 10am - Fantastic, personal, top customer service!

This was only a small/low cost part that was probably more effort than it was worth to sell it, but was really appreciated.

I've used craig for several parts on my bike, he really has an indepth knowledge of ducati parts, and motorapido seem to keep most of them in stock. I'm sure plenty of you here have got parts from them and have had the same experience.

So, from my cousin Garry and myself, THANK YOU

Old 27-May-2006, 17:03
Big Twin

Nice to know some dealers still care, and are not only out to make all the money they can from you!

Might give Motorapido a call soon!
Old 27-May-2006, 17:51
Mille

I not only got my bike from them but get all my parts there, even though I live ten miles from 3X and about 60 from Motorapido. I'd make the extra miles just to get a small part because they stock everything i've ever asked for and are absolute top knowledge ducati nuts, but since i've found an awesome back road route to them i've got an extra excuse!

I recently converted my bike for the track and I was having a bit of trouble fitting the front race subframe (wiring!). I called them and they said that they already had too much work for the day getting bikes ready for the weekend but to come up. Even though they couldn't fit it in, they showed me what went where and even lent me some tools that i didn't have in my box. Martin is an absolutely top mechanic there.

Craig offered to get some unusual bare risers direct from Italy for me with absolutely no obligation to buy if I didn't like them, the service and knowledge really is second to none.
motorapidodotcom