Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Prev   Next
Old 19-Oct-2009, 17:44
Regional Organiser - BHCN
Ducati Corse

Mood: Raring to Ride
Santa Pod

Nothing venture nothing gained, so I headed to Santa Pod on Sunday to the RWYB day. With Kelly and Phil plus Brother Dave we all paid our £25 for as many runs as we could get in,thats in between the fanatical four wheeled nutters and "Pro dragsters" Its quite dounting when you pull in to the runway and see the polished black tarmac diseapering into the distance. First run of the day gave it full berries up into third and hit the limiter 150 meters before the line 124mph ,next run short shifted more and hit fourth gear pushing up to 132mph just over 11 secs, third run,much the same, fourth run front started to come up so i pushed her into third gear which brought her down and managed another 132 . The picture ,taken by my 9yrs old nephew shows me up against a "Pro" the little ticket says it all really. Reaction times and breakdown of the run. Im on the lefthand side the other lad on the right.I think he blew it looking at his results Great craic and a friendly day out. 4D

Last edited by Fordie : 19-Oct-2009 at 17:48.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit