Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 07-Jan-2009, 23:27
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: 748ish . .

Mood: Sampai jumpa lagi
Smile Three Friends

Good for a giggle

Three women friends, one in a casual relationship, one engaged to be married and one a long-time wife, met for drinks after work. The conversation drifted towards how best to spice up their sex lives. After much discussion, they decided to surprise their men by engaging in some S&M role playing.
The following week they met up again to compare notes. Sipping her drink, the single girl leered and said, Last Friday at the end of the work day I went to my boyfriend's office wearing a leather coat. When all the other people had left, I slipped out of it, and all I had on was a leather bodice, black stockings and stiletto heels. He was so aroused that we made mad passionate love on his desk right then and there!
The engaged woman giggled and said, That's pretty much my story! When my fiancé got home last Friday, he found me waiting for him in a black mask, leather bodice, black hose and stiletto pumps. He was so turned on that we not only made love all night, but he also wants to move up our wedding date!
The married woman put her glass down and said, I did a lot of planning. I made arrangements for the kids to stay over at Grandma's. I took a long scented-oil bath and then put on my best perfume. I slipped into a tight leather bodice, a black garter belt, black stockings and six-inch stilettos. I finished it off with a black mask. When my husband got home from work, he grabbed a beer and the remote, sat down and yelled, 'Hey, Batman, what's for dinner?'

TopiToo
Old 08-Jan-2009, 10:18
BSB Star

Mood: living my life to the full
Absolutely PMSL

Note for diary........

Must go online for this outfit

Happy New Year Steve

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit