Ducati Sporting Club UK
Rideouts, Meets and other Events
Details of various meetings, rideouts and events that are not Ducati specific.

Old 08-Apr-2014, 13:35
Bikes: 996s & SV1000

Mood: Keen
Herts/Beds/Bucks Area or near

Hi all, I have not long finished restoring a beautiful 996s and am looking to come out to a meet in the local area. I have previously raced at club level and a few BSB meetings and also have an SV1000 I do 2 up work with. I see there is a meet in the Oxon/Berks area regularly and an Essex meet. Does anything happen more centrally in the northern home counties? No problem if not, just wondering how this scene is run in my area. Peter
Old 08-Apr-2014, 20:25
DSC Club Member
Mille

Mood: E QUESTA LA STRADA PER MISANO ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteMK
Hi all, I have not long finished restoring a beautiful 996s and am looking to come out to a meet in the local area. I have previously raced at club level and a few BSB meetings and also have an SV1000 I do 2 up work with. I see there is a meet in the Oxon/Berks area regularly and an Essex meet. Does anything happen more centrally in the northern home counties? No problem if not, just wondering how this scene is run in my area. Peter

Hi Peter,

I used to ride with the Beds, Herts, Cambs, Northants group of the DSC and before that the North Bucks Ducati Club. I am based in east Northants and ride a 998S amongst other m/cycles.
The BHCN group has pretty much expired but I am keen to rekindle the Ducati spirit in this area so if you would like to meet up for ride and a chat please let me know.

Rob 998s
Old 08-Apr-2014, 22:06
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
If you guys wants to get together, pick a well-known local place, maybe even an existing bike meet, and post up the details as there are bound to be a few more (shy!) people that want to come along.
You can post the details up and we can update the list of meetings and hopefully we can rekindle the meetings!
If you need help we can send you some DSC cards that you can hand out to people as reminders... just let me know if you want some.

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!
Old 09-Apr-2014, 21:32
Bikes: Multistrada 1200s / Pani 899

Mood: Happy
Looking for meets in Herts/Bucks areas

Hi Guys,

Im based around the Welwyn/St Albans area and looking to meet up locally with some Ducatisti. I used to help run the bucks area meet way back in DSC's infancy with mate who now doesnt ride. Im lucky enough to own a Ducati superbike and a hyperstrada for 2up duty with the mrs.

Be good to meet up and press the flesh as there arent seemingly any meets in the Herts/Bucks/Middx areas.

Hope to see you out soon.

Tim
Old 09-Apr-2014, 22:10
Bikes: 996s & SV1000

Mood: Keen
Hi all, due to the mrs moving in and selling her house then selling mine and working in London, I don't sadly have the time just at the minute to organise anything, but, I am happy to come along to something if I'm free. Clearly there are a few people in the area who are between oxon and Essex.........
Old 15-Apr-2014, 11:33
DSC Club Member
Mille
Bikes: Had 748,749, 848 and now a 1199 Panigale

Mood: Living the dream.
say when?

it would be nice to see some of you lot out as I'm always about on my red thing...
Old 16-Apr-2014, 07:43
DSC Membership Sec. & BHCN R.O.
Webteam
Big Twin
Bikes: None at the moment

Mood: Feeling old...
Is there a call for a BHCN regular meet again?

We used to meet over at either Grafham Water (for the more northern part of the area) or The Chester Arms at Chicheley (nr Bedford)

Who would be interested in re-starting a regular meet?

Rob - I know we talked about this over the winter - anyone else? Something like pick one Sunday a month - 3rd Sunday perhaps??

We also used to a regular evening meet during the summer months as well - also from the Chester Arms...
Old 16-Apr-2014, 11:23
DSC Club Member
Mille
Bikes: Had 748,749, 848 and now a 1199 Panigale

Mood: Living the dream.
I'm interested!
Not that I know where any of those places are?
And evening meets sound like a good idea...

You can count me in, just for the summer though lol
Old 25-Apr-2014, 00:21

hi all I have a 916 plus other bikes mv brutal and I used to go to the chicley arms near Newport Milton Keynes a few years ago would be interested in popping over there or some where else if not working pod
Old 04-Jun-2014, 13:54
Montjuic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteMK

Just finished restoring a 916 myself and live in Milton Keynes.
First Friday of every month Jacks cafe (just outside Towster on the A5) have a bike night from 6pm. Always a good turn out, havent seen too many Ducati's but will be at least one 916 outside this Friday.

Greg