Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 02-May-2005, 10:42
Mille

daves desmo due awards!!

well, I woke up this morning and decided that some of the entrants needed a special mention.
In no particular order:

rider of the weekend Tony Perrin! 2 trackdays, 3 css day, starts on the second row!!

team of the weekend CK and AK a bog standard 600 a quality rider and a lot of effort a 5th and a 6th?

unluckiest entrant Duncan, taken out in timed practice and unable to race!!

and this meetings desmo dunce ME! treading on my glasses before timed practice not once but twice!! It certainly made braking for the u turn interesting

Phil, Ali and antony deserve a special mention for sticking it to more powerful 620s by riding out of their skins.

I cant wait for castle coombe with my 974 monster bored to 999 and water cooling added (oh and possibly 4 valves ...)

dave and annette
Old 02-May-2005, 11:00
BSB Star

And a mention too you Dave, every time I saw you, you were helping someone out. When I got there, working on Ant's bikes, this went on during the day. I think I saw you work on at least 5 bikes, not with standing you were racing as well.

So a speacial mention to you Dave, you were the biggest star of the event.
Old 02-May-2005, 11:30
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: www.knightroadraceteam.co.uk
cheers for your kind comments Dave - we really had no idea how Andy would get on - having never seen him race (which was over 3 yrs ago in the 500's class, and never ridden a dinky twin before) Those wheelies over the hill in the SoT classes on the Sat were pure class

Special mention from us to Phoenix (Lin) for being top chef over the w/end.

Also to JP from P & H Stinky racing team, to being the 'music man' of our area in the pits , tho prob not so appreciated on the Sun morning eh?

Ian - the 'old man' for being so helpful to the pit area (tho not so old mate - AK beats you in age!:P )

Tonio - you had us all in stitches mate with your descriptions about how the bike was running on 'one' on the sat nite. Memo: dont forget your blankets next time

Tetol (Paul) great to meet you - looking forwards to next time.

Good w/end - shame about the wet - we were hoping it was going to stay for the Sunday, to give us a bit more help in keeping up.

C