Ducati Sporting Club UK
Ducati Insurance - Questions and Answers!
This section allows you to ask questions about insurance directly to Ducati Insurance and receive a reply!

Old 01-Sep-2003, 19:42
Mille

Mood: need enlightenment
what planet are these guys on!!!

A long story short

as you know i had an accident a couple of months ago where i wasnt actually to blame but until the other side has paid up my no claims has been written off, so as you do ive been in touch with every man and his dog to compare quotes.
In the end my current insurers were equity red star and quoted 877 and carol nash quoted 577 so ive swapped to them, Saturday the new docs arrived and to my utter astonishment the insurers are equity red star and 300 cheaper with carol nash than the insurance line, not that im not very thank ful but how the hell do these companies get by, as ins line were miles cheaper last year and now there no where even with same company
Old 01-Sep-2003, 19:55
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
Too true.....

...thats why, come insurance time, you've gotta get on the phone and do the due dilligence thing, you can save yourself loads of dosh!!!

Tim
Old 01-Sep-2003, 22:36
Mille

Mood: Who says im in a mood... ; )
I have just sorted out the insurance on the bike earlier today and I used CIA and they were £1000 cheeper than anyone else.. It is hard to believe that they can be so different, cause £1000 is a **** load of money?? Thank God I shipped around.

Kel
Old 03-Sep-2003, 13:38
Ducati Corse

Mood: R U thinking what I'm thinking?......Oh dear!
For the last two years I have done the calling all insurers when the carole nash renewal quote came through and for the last two no one has got within £100.
The only downside is that their administration has gone to pot when I changed bikes and with the renewal details.

Ray
Old 09-Sep-2003, 20:07
Mille

Mood: need enlightenment

We have to keep smiling and remember Dick Turpin did wear a mask!!!!