Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 10-Nov-2004, 13:06
GTL

Mood: going for a ride...
Quote:
Originally posted by jpmercer
Quote:
Originally posted by nathanhu
ive got two termi systems for sale if your interested one catless system ie rear box and front cylinder pipe, never used and the other a full 57mm ti system used for 8 months with a brand new rear box

Mmmm... with the 57mm system fit an 04 999R?

I think Nathanu has an 03 , 999S wich will have a cast swingarm , the full systems for these bikes will not fit bikes with fabricated swingarms as Ifound out when I tried to fit my system from my 999S onto my 749R
Old 10-Nov-2004, 13:14
BSB Star

Mood: Soon my pet, soon
YIFE...

You'd think they'd atleast keep the specs the same wouldn't you? luckily Johnny Hackett told me this before I went off to randomly buy a system.
Old 10-Nov-2004, 13:45
500SD

Mood: head down
YIFE...
your right i have or hopefully hve not... a03 999s
im getting shot of some kit as ive got a 04 999r lined up and the pipes dont fit....
Old 11-Nov-2004, 11:42

Quote:
Originally posted by Twinfan
That site is run by Paul Bridgland, who also runs www.RSVR.net. While I had my RSV I was a very active member of his website chatroom as was 'PAB' himself. He's very knowledgeable and the products he sells are usually top notch.

If you like the system, I'd give him a call. He'll be more than happy to talk to you about it.

Thanks for the info, will try the Racefit exhausts and let you know how I get on.
Old 11-Nov-2004, 11:48
Montjuic

HPE Exhausts are new products for us, so I do not have all the details, but I hope these links work.

These are listed for 999S, 999R & 749R

That is a comparison of the HPE 57mm system (red) against the standard(??) Termi system on a 999S. I also have a dyno chart for this 57mm system (RED) against a 57mm Termi system on the same 999S, but I cannot get a hyperlink to it and the system will not upload it to this forum. It shows a 4.16 bhp increase over the Termi system.

It comes complete with numberplate holder.

Hopefully more information soon

Sandbar
Old 11-Nov-2004, 22:17

Mood: like a pig in sh_t!
GOSH! i'd stick with the termi any day, over the three ugly duckling exhausts i've just viewed, on here. Those pipes look hiddious, these firms have got to be joking!. As for the akropovic thats just a bloody insult, and i'd rather have the standard pipe c/w a carbon cover with £1500.00 in the old sky rocket. They'd certainly turn a few heads, but for the wrong reasons.

Old 12-Nov-2004, 20:10
Mille

Mood: Need spares
Quote:
Originally posted by iang
These exhausts were first offered for sale on ebay,they looked very good and were at a really good price.
They went so well that this company Ducatinine are now the sole distributors, I think it is the guy who owns RSVR.NET.
The only thing that put me slightly off was the fact that the rear light hangs down quite a bit but I bought an LED rear light unit that was much more compact but by the time the light arrived i had bought a termi as i am impatient so if anyone is looking at one of these exhausts i have a lovely LED light unit and flashers for sale on ebay at the moment at a fraction of what it cost me.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT
Where did you originally get the LED tail lights from ?

Cheers, Tricky.
Old 16-Nov-2004, 14:44
Big Twin

From a company in Italy but DucatiNine is going to be supplying them in the very near future so give Paul a call.
I saw the Racefit exhaust on the Motul stand at the nec and i for one was very impressed with them.The fit and finish seemed second to none and much better than i expected.
I bought this light because i was originally going to buy a racefit exhaust and i think that the standard light unit is the only thing that spoils the look of the exhaust, then when a Termi came along first i bought it instead but after seeing the Racefit i rather wish i had waited.
This led light will look brilliant with one of these exhausts.
Old 16-Nov-2004, 18:05
500SD

the yellow bike above is the Sicom brake show bike it was at the Intermot this year.

http://www.sicom-brakes.de/assets/im..._DSC018771.jpg

looks like they sacked it fir a termignoni system in the end.....
Old 16-Nov-2004, 18:06
500SD

awww i wanted it to show the photo ....what did i do wrong then....?