Ducati Sporting Club UK
Private Adverts
Use this forum for all private adverts. You must have been a registered member on this board for at least 14 days before you are allowed to post.

Old 09-Jun-2015, 22:38

Ducati 748/916/996 Wheels & Racing Wets

Ducati 748/916/996 Wheels and Wet Racing Tyres

These wheels came as a spare set when I bought my 916 SPS in 2012. My bike is fitted with lightweight wheels but I believe these are the bikes original wheels.

As I mainly use it on the track, I decided to put a set of wets on the spare wheels for rainy days. But (luckily for me!) I haven't done a track day with rain since then so they have just sat unused in the garage. It's time now to move them on to someone who may actually use them, either for trackdays or racing.

Front Tyre

Bridgestone Racing Battlax

120/600 R17

Rear Tyre

Bridgestone Racing Battlax

180/640 R17

Both tyres are brand new and have never been used.

Checking back through the service history, this set of wet tyres alone cost me £275.

Also fitted to the front wheel are two good second hand discs. They have slight surface corrosion from storage but nothing that won’t come off with use.

Any questions, please let me know.

These are on eBay with a starting price of £400 but I would let them go to a DSC member for £350.

Chris
0777 55 22 100 or chrisquested@hotmail.com

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit