Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 20-Mar-2012, 13:43
500SD
Bikes: Class A 620ssie #71 - 853 R/RS Dry - 748sp Wet

Mood: Green with envy
848 Challenge - Sean Neary #10 - Motorcorse Racing

Just a little info on a 848 Challenge rider I know.

Sean is a great talent on a race bike and a really good guy too. More info can be found here http://www.seannearyracing.com/. Sean has a supporters club with benefits (no not that sort!)

Racing Supporters Club 2012
M.R.S.C Motocorse Racing Supporters Club
Support local rider Sean Neary and his team to compete in this year’s 848 Challenge and be in with a chance to win some fantastic prizes!
For your £20 annual membership you will be entered into a prize draw with a chance to win the following:
1. Win a once in a life time helicopter ride across Snowdonia for you and two guests
2. 32 Inch HD Ready LCD TV
3. Two Ducati hospitality tickets for the Silverstone BSB Round on 30th September
4. There are also four crates of beer on offer as prizes or this can be exchanged for a bottle of wine if you wish.

I know a couple of DSC members are helping sean with technical assistance already, which is greatly appreaciated. Hopefully he will show me the way around a track or two at somepoint. I did try to get him to enter DD, but the glamour of the DD paddock made him shy. What is it with ginger people?

Mike
Old 20-Mar-2012, 22:42
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
You fancy going to assen to watch mike? Working on seeing if craig and phil fancy it and maybe another.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit