Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 27-Jan-2006, 09:46
Big Twin
Bikes: Xdaivel

Mood: Xdiavel..awesome!!
S4r Supsension Set up

Anyone got a guide or set theres up and is about 11.5 stone like me

Not touched mine yet but feel I could get more weight over front would feel better
Old 27-Jan-2006, 14:07
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: Back down to 3 :>(
Get down Louigis Lee..he did mine, but to be fair, he said it was pretty good out of the crate..
Old 27-Jan-2006, 14:47
Big Twin

Thanks Nat I probably will be going there soon if at next service they cant sort fuelling now i got the de-cat pipe

Feels low at back I guess high up front, maybe jack up back and drop forks a bit thru yokes. I wont never feel like my 748s
Old 27-Jan-2006, 14:55
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: Back down to 3 :>(
It just raise the rear a little mate and try that...my S4R's in riches capable hands from the next service ...
Old 28-Jan-2006, 00:02
Big Twin

Is yours out of warranty Nat? Mines no where near

But it really bugs me how it dont seem to run no where near as well as my 748s did. I thought it be a bit more lumpier low down etc but mine just dont seem right still.

On 748 I got 50mm cans added a JHP chip and it ran so well, now my S4r got can and de-cat pipe still dont run so well but i havent taken it to dealers yet for em to tweak but may go to luigis instead how much an hour do you know?

Seems to me getting rid of the chip on newer dukes makes em not so easily tuneable unless my dealer dont know what they doing
Old 28-Jan-2006, 10:53
Bikes: 888. multistrada 1200s sport

I know this means more expense, but if you really want to get it sorted get a Power Commander and a couple of hours with a guy who knows how to work a Dyno. I have done just that with my S4r after doing the airbox and fitting a full Arrow system.
Mine is really smooth, its got better power delivery through the full rev range and delivers more torque, so the mid range, which is after all on the road what really counts is really strong.
Old 28-Jan-2006, 14:02
Big Twin

Im sure it would be way better then Phil, but i hear loads are running fine with out a pc3 to. Worst thing I get is going slow round town etc, the throttle moves but the engine doesn't do nothing it u get me. So maybe a throttle positoin sensor to

When weather improves may go to luigi's to see if he can set it up better. Dont need to much power at the mo went out this morning had the back end out in first only going slow so much torque