Ducati Sporting Club UK
Rideouts, Meets and other Events
Details of various meetings, rideouts and events that are not Ducati specific.

Old 11-Jun-2009, 00:26
Mille

Biker Battle Field Tours

Thought I'd put a post up as a favour to one of my old buddies....

If anyone is planning or has always wanted to go over to France and do the Battle Field Tours to see how all the landings went in and to see how well dug in the Germans were then my old Troop Ssgt moved over to France a couple of years ago, he's settled in and really done his homework, he's been out on the ground and found all the information out for himself. You can find many facts in books and do it yourself, but Jack will have so much more information some as heroic some **** ups and some humerous. Jack spent 24 years in the Army, he fought in the Falklands!! Most of his career was as a Para Signaller and Pathfinder platoon so his whole life has been military orientated.
His tours are mainly for bikers and he's an avid biker and he rides around on his Rizla GSXR (some ones gotta ride it!)

If you're interested then take a look at his website all the details are on there.

http://www.freewebs.com/gixajak/

Cheers

Steve