Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 07-Jun-2004, 11:48

Expenses Paid trip to Cadwell Park

Dear Fellow Ducatisti,

I am racing my Ducati with the Classic Motor Racing Club at Cadwell Park on 19th & 20th June.

The club has put out an urgent request for marshals, otherwise there either won't be enough to run the meeting or we'll have to use the club circuit rather than the full circuit.

You don't have to be already trained as a marshal - only fit and active. You'll be issued with overalls, provided with training on the day and given a non-critical job to do.

To entice you to give up a day or even two days the club are offering some inducements:

Free entry to the meeting

Free entry into the Marshal's raffle

£10 per day towards your expenses

If you can spare a day it will be greatly appreciated, especially on the Saturday (if there are only sufficient marshals on Saturday morning to marshal the club circuit, then Sunday will also be on the club circuit regardless of how many marshals arrive on Sunday morning).

If you or any one that you know can come a long, can you let me know as soon as possible so that I can tell the organisers and they can issue entry tickets.

Generally its a good day out for spectators with a lot of very interesting machinery and riders (Eight times World Champion Phil Read was in my race at Brands Hatch).

Ducati's are currently front runners in the 250, 350 and 500 Gp 2 classes - so you'll have something to cheer!!

Hope to see you there if you can make it.

Nigel Clark (500 Gp 2 Ducati No. 57)

01604 409201 or 0790 561 5569

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit