Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 08-Feb-2009, 14:20
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
I had the chance of getting 2 tickets on Friday afternoon, but just missed out, glad I did in hindsight.

Hoping this afternoon will be a good game, but have to agree, Wales should walk this one, (although Scotland have been known to upset the form book at home )

WeeJohnyB
Old 08-Feb-2009, 19:59
Founder Member
Ducati Meccanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeJohnyB
I had the chance of getting 2 tickets on Friday afternoon, but just missed out, glad I did in hindsight.

Hoping this afternoon will be a good game, but have to agree, Wales should walk this one, (although Scotland have been known to upset the form book at home )

WeeJohnyB

Bit of a rucking really. The Scots got on the case a bit when the Welsh backed off with a comfortable lead three quarters of the way through but it was never really a strong contest.

Wales seem intent on defending the championship and on that form will take a bit of beating.

http://www.multirole-eng.com

http://www.audicator.com Check out our simple to fit, potentially life saving turn signal alert system.
Old 09-Feb-2009, 00:17
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Agreed, Wales for another Grand Slam based on this weekend's form.
Old 09-Feb-2009, 10:43
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
Yeh, Wales are firm fav from the start, but looking forward to see them against France and Ireland. They should wipe the floor with England.

A game of rugby is 80 mins and although Wales were on fire in the first half, they did start to try to play for themselves rather than the team and they let Scotland back in. If Scotland had got that try at the end, which was let's face it mm's away, the last few mins would have been exciting.

WeeJohnyB
Old 09-Feb-2009, 16:08
500SD
Bikes: 996 Bip

Mood: CITIUS EST MELIUS!
Watched Wales v Scotland, read about the Ireland v France and England v Italy games in the Sunday paper. By all accounts some poor Italian flanker was played out of position somewhat!!

Looking forward to England v Wales on the 14th
Old 09-Feb-2009, 19:39
Founder Member
Ducati Meccanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeJohnyB
Yeh, Wales are firm fav from the start, but looking forward to see them against France and Ireland. They should wipe the floor with England.

A game of rugby is 80 mins and although Wales were on fire in the first half, they did start to try to play for themselves rather than the team and they let Scotland back in. If Scotland had got that try at the end, which was let's face it mm's away, the last few mins would have been exciting.

WeeJohnyB

One or two nasty "collisions" during the match; those high tackles always make me wince and I'm surprised so few result in serious injury. It has got ridiculous IMHO and needs sorting.

I think if anybody is going to give the Welsh a run for it the French will have to step up to the mark.

PJ

http://www.multirole-eng.com

http://www.audicator.com Check out our simple to fit, potentially life saving turn signal alert system.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit