Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 06-Dec-2005, 21:45
Bevel Head

Mood: Flatulent
For the record i thoroughly approve wholeheartedly with anyone with the cash and the ability to stick a set of fullbore pipes on. You'd be looking at further engine work too though i'd imagine to stop it running like **** although a good powercommander might work with some airbox work.

Did the same with my old zx7r and BOY did it sound mean although not ear-splittingly loud even with the thin-walled race headers. Took about a day fiddling to set up on dyno though.

Anyone remember the gorgeous 916/996 SPS in orange/blue from (i think) Dr Desmo ? It was in a bike mag years ago and stuck in my mind ever since. and it has the full bad-boy 57mm's too.....

Grrrrrr !!!!!!
Old 06-Dec-2005, 22:23
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Dallas picked up a 57mm exhaust off Ebay a few weeks ago for £1200 it is now fitted to his 996SPS race bike, and boy does it look good, I wonder if the power commander is going to need tweaking as it was all set up for a 54mm system