Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 13-Oct-2004, 21:58
Big Twin

Track Day?

Anyone done a track day on their Multistrada? Somewhat typically now its getting colder and less like decent biking weather I have a real urge to do a track day!

Its 3 years since I last did one (at Oulton Park) and I can't believe I had a 996S for two years and never took it on the track! So I would be happy to wobble round in Novices if need be. Just wondered how the Multistada will cope with a track day (I do have ground clearance problems on the road).

I am going to have a look if there is anything at Oulton or Croft in the near future as they are both only an hour or so away. Am also going to have to dig my old BKS one piece suit out and get the zip fixed, does anyone know anywhere in the Lancashire area to repair it properly?
Old 14-Oct-2004, 07:15
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
Yeah I did the first DSC track day at a very wet Mallory Park.Due to the wet weather,ground clearance was'nt really an issue.I did get the edge of my boots down at Edwina's,but thats about it.It was great fun tho,especially overtaking the sports bikes around the outside of Gerards.
Old 20-Oct-2004, 18:56
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
There is a good article in this weeks MCN on trackdaying a MS.