Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 30-Mar-2005, 16:21

custom mts

I'm going to make a few mods on the MTS and I would appreciate your advice on if you think the price is ok and if you have any experience of what Im trying to do?

1. Renthal Bars (£30.00)
2. Powder Coat Wheels £30 per wheel + £ 5 pw for Zinc undercoat should I go for 2 coats?
3. Belly Pan £??
4. Try to tidy rear end, if poss put lights and signals above Termis and fit smaller number plate? £??

My MTS is black I did think about gold wheels and gold renthals although it might look a bit odd with the standard forks, maybe just keep it all black.
Old 31-Mar-2005, 02:15
Ducati Corse

Mood: Daft as MartinH after too much Smirnoff Ice
Mine is black as well, and the standard grey wheels are horrid, black wheels look SO MUCH BETTER.

The price seems good, the other option is do what i did, don't clean the wheels for a few thousand miles and they'll go black themselves, even cheaper
Old 31-Mar-2005, 12:58
Mille

Hi gman
i have a red one ( but ive got a cream for it ) i had the wheels powder coated black with a red stripe around the rim, looks the dogs. price youve been quoted is the same as i paid.
dont know about the gold renthals and the belly pan though, its personal choice and besides its what makes your bike indavidual, go for what your happy with.
Old 01-Apr-2005, 11:52

Its decided the bike is being picked up on Monday, Im have the wheels painted, the rear light cluster sorted, indicators moved back to where those 2 holes are on the frame under the seat if you get my meaning, belly pan (carbon) no renthals but I may have them modded to look like renthals.
So May rideout I should be able to show it off!!