Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 21-Nov-2009, 14:01
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: www.knightroadraceteam.co.uk
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidlids
Have a word with Dallas about that

Talk to Dallas about that as well, we estimated £500 to £600 a day to race his 1098

instead of estimating we know how much it cost to put tyres on the 1098s this season and it worked out at 1 front and 2 rears per meeting so if using something like dunlop ntecs this cost about £330 for 2 days racing and also the test day for a bike running at the sharp end. normally have some life left to start off on the next test day.
only downside to this is using wets if weather bad but have used 1 front and 2 rears this year in total and lots of life left in the 2nd rear to kick off for next year on test days if needed.
Old 21-Nov-2009, 14:02
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith-healer
Kev'....I knew exactly what you were getting at.....

....it was a joke that's why I put the smily's on the end

I thought you were taking the pea as in I haven't seen which way those two beggars have gone this season, which is very true, but at times there is less of a gap between me and them and them and the front SoT guys

Andy and Sam are ideal for the 848 series not having to wonder what level of machineary they can afford

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 21-Nov-2009, 14:04
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: www.knightroadraceteam.co.uk
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidlids
I thought you were taking the pea as in I haven't seen which way those two beggars have gone this season, which is very true, but at times there is less of a gap between me and them and them and the front SoT guys

Andy and Sam are ideal for the 848 series not having to wonder what level of machineary they can afford

i thought sam already had a 1098 as he was out on it racing at mallory at the begining of november when we were out testing a new rider in the sot class