Ducati Sporting Club UK
Rideouts, Meets and other Events
Details of various meetings, rideouts and events that are not Ducati specific.

Old 12-Aug-2004, 19:06
DSC Club Member
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: '01 Ducati 748R and '04 Mille RSVR

Mood: Awaiting the arrival of the sun and the disappearance of the rain
To be honest Frank and Geoff, the cretins can't get a one day 'guesscast' right so what hope have they got with 10........ wake up in the morning and make a judgement is my motto nowadays.

Got my press tickets thru today so I'll be there from 0830 on Sat and 0930 on Sun (damn briefings!!!!). Traveling up on me pa's Thundersplat. Apparently I'm getting a rather fetching bib to wear so I should be easy enought to spot (and throw insults at!!!!!).
Old 12-Aug-2004, 19:27
500SD

Mood: Happy again with Numptystrada
Iv'e just checked out the Met office web site and they are only giving low cloud for Sunday so hopefully I may be able to make the journey up from Kent
Old 14-Aug-2004, 01:09
500SD

The local weather forecast's just been on TV - they say it's gonna be a dull to start tomorrow, but bright/sunny in the afternoon (22deg). Sunday = bright/sunny until late afternoon. The local weather forecast for the NE region is NEVER WRONG! (Well, hardly ever.. well, not often really..)
Old 14-Aug-2004, 01:36
500SD

Mood: Happy again with Numptystrada
Quote:
Originally posted by weeveetwin
The local weather forecast's just been on TV - they say it's gonna be a dull to start tomorrow, but bright/sunny in the afternoon (22deg). Sunday = bright/sunny until late afternoon. The local weather forecast for the NE region is NEVER WRONG! (Well, hardly ever.. well, not often really..)

I'm glad you posted that as tomorrow I'm leaving Kent to stay with friends in Cumbria and then riding over to Croft on Sunday. At least now I have someone to blame if I get wet