Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Prev   Next
Old 12-Oct-2006, 14:06
Founder Member
Ducati Meccanica

DD Meeting Open To All Dsc Members + Names Pls

Copied from another thread for clarity.

This has cost me a double thickness Nomex suit but hey it must be worth it.

I suggest that to put an end to this ongoing, non productive back and forth that we hold a meeting that is open to any DSC member interested in putting their points forward for proper discussion regarding the Desmo Due series. Not just a small group, not just the MT, not just the RC but ANY member with a true interest in putting this to bed.

We can resolve this even if it means a darn good row to clear the air. This isn't the place to do it and it isn't the only place we need to make the offer of a meeting. It will need to go into Pronto to be fair to all.

Anybody else got the will to do this and stop the bickering on these forums ? If not then I have to ask why not if you have the best interest of the club and DD at heart ?

We (DSC) will run the series again next year and at the outset the riders and those offering to help will all know what is expected of you, the RC will all know what is expected of them.

So. Copy and paste if you want to genuinely see it sorted !!!

Paul James
Tony Perrin
Dickie
Rally

http://www.multirole-eng.com

http://www.audicator.com Check out our simple to fit, potentially life saving turn signal alert system.