Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 29-Jul-2005, 09:47
DSC Club Member
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 1100S Multistrada, 450RT, Gilera Nordwest, Bultaco Frontera, Rickman Metisse-being built!

Mood: Growing old-DISGRACEFULLY!
Simon, try:
Pace Products (Anglia) Ltd
Homefield Road
Haverhill
Suffolk
CB9 8QP
England.
Tel : +44 (0)1440 760960
Fax: +44 (0)1440 708787

www.paceproducts.co.uk

They make rads for just about anything but do lots of the race boys, bikes, cars, dragsters-you name it.

Bike is looking stunning by the way.

John
Old 29-Jul-2005, 23:41
Mille

Quote:
Originally posted by Monty
www.paceproducts.co.uk

They make rads for just about anything but do lots of the race boys, bikes, cars, dragsters-you name it.

Bike is looking stunning by the way.

John

Just had a look at their web site and it seems pretty comprehensive. I just have to read through all their pages to understand all I ever needed to know about radiator cores, trunks etc. At first glance, they seem a lot cheaper than I expected. About £120 for a custom rad - haven't priced up the brackets etc yet but it seems a bit cheap to me?

Anybody know what the lead time on their custom products are?

Thanks for the heads up.

Best regards

simon
Old 29-Jul-2005, 23:55
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
that is gorgeous....there I said it.

Would look amazing with MV F4 exhausts to go with the seat unit. You ever going to ride it, or just leave it in the house?

WeeJohnyB
Old 30-Jul-2005, 00:44
Mille

Quote:
Originally posted by WeeJohnyBWould look amazing with MV F4 exhausts to go with the seat unit.

Thought about that originally but think that a twin should only have the two pipes and also the fact that I'd already shelled out for the exhaust system. In hindsight, the whole exhaust system was a waste of money but the project just snowballed into something larger than I had originally planned.

A possible winter project (which suddenly isn't that far away), is to route the exhausts up into the seat unit and exiting where we have put the indicators at the moment.

Quote:
Originally posted by WeeJohnyBYou ever going to ride it, or just leave it in the house?

Yes, of course. The first outing was at Mallory Park for the Monster track day and it was intended for another track day at the end of August. However, as the project has progressed, the bike has changed from being a slightly tricked up bike used for road and track into something different. I guess it's now become a sort of "Ultimate Monster" project but really not sure if it will ever see the track again. Bit of a shame really as it would be nice to use all the trick bits as they should be used.

I heard that you have a bit of experience with S4R's on the track?

Thanks for all the comments guys and I'll post more stuff as I go.

Laters

simon
Old 30-Jul-2005, 17:03
Big Twin

That looks amazing