Ducati Sporting Club UK
Private Adverts
Use this forum for all private adverts. You must have been a registered member on this board for at least 14 days before you are allowed to post.

Old 08-Sep-2013, 19:30
Mille

Kim,

The radiator is the upgraded 2B version.
I thought £300 was a good price for a new rad considering what Ducati want for one.
Old 08-Sep-2013, 22:58
500SD
Bikes: 899

Mood: Optomistic
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrown
Kim,

The radiator is the upgraded 2B version.
I thought £300 was a good price for a new rad considering what Ducati want for one.
Yes Paul, didn't mean to offend just a bit cheesed off finding much more significant damge to my 1198 than I expected! I will make some calls this week and probably have it from you. Have you got a rh ohlins fork tube by any chance? And a dash? I need to make a list and then I could email you.

Cheers Kim
Old 08-Sep-2013, 23:04
Mille

No offence taken.
No Ohlins tube & you wouldn't want the dash I have as it's rather broken.
Dashes are not cheap but just get one off ebay. It does not need to be keyed to the ECU although you will need to clone the info. from your old to get the immobiliser to work.
Theres a thread on here somewhere about me getting the clocks cloned. I'll see if i can find the blokes number.
Old 08-Sep-2013, 23:07
500SD

Thanks Paul but the dash is completely missing from mine. It has a race ecu and apparently that isn't coded. eBay ones look ok. I can get a virgin new one but they are £700 ish.

Kim
Old 11-Sep-2013, 15:17
Mille

No ECU's on the 1098 are coded. The immobiliser works thru' the clocks so don't know how yours works without a clock unless someone has already disabled it in which case any clock would probably work.
Old 11-Sep-2013, 17:10
500SD

Hi Paul, I will have the radiator off you if still for sale. No my dash is missing post accident and it doesn't work. If your dash internals are ok that might work if it can be matched to my key or if you have your keys and ignition lock etc that may also work. I think I might be able to get a new dash plastic box! I will pm you my email and phone no so we can take this discussion off the forum. Cheers

Kim

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit