Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 19-Sep-2005, 14:07
Big Twin

Mood: is it the weekend yet??
Quote:
Originally posted by Iconic944ss
Looks to have been a great day at Croft today - only wish I had been riding instead of spectating.

M&S appeared to of booked the track with an open-pitlane (within extended sessions) for their invited clients. It looked like heaven to me, with only 15 or so riders on track when I was watching.

Which brings me to the advertising point, there were quite a few dukes there and I only spoke to one rider who had never heard of the DSC. M&S is our 'local' Ducati dealer for the N.E. so I wish I'd thought of making a few fliers or credit sized cards for the DSC to give to punters - how about sending some out to members perhaps.

Some people might not want 'spam' on their bikes but if given information personally - it tends to be different.

Back to the TD I can see I'm not cut out to be an organiser - following my Cadwell post - in the very first session I watched a dork on an RSV trackbike nearly ram a guy at the complex and then decided to scrape past him on the outside anyway and someone with studded knee sliders who decided to try them out at the same place....I'd of turfed both of them out !!!

Frank

I spoke to Sean and Dave in M and S clothing a while ago about getting a discount for DSC members, they said it should be possible, I'll chase them up when i'm next in. Sure they would put a poster up or give out cards.

How about getting a copy of pronto in every new Duc owner pack?? When i got my bike there were DPP catalogues, flyers etc, can we not ask Ducati to include pronto and a dsc form in the envelope??