Ducati Sporting Club UK
Private Adverts
Use this forum for all private adverts. You must have been a registered member on this board for at least 14 days before you are allowed to post.

Old 26-Dec-2009, 15:55
Mille

Mood: i would love a RS in my garage
WTB: track bike

hmm so here we go.. since yoyr a great nation of RR :P i'll have a go.. used to race a ducati 999... no longer a part of this family so know i'm after a new race/track bike not street.. so where to look??? not that much in this forum since i want a bike that are competitive these days.. and don't mention the F06 in here a bit over my limit.. thanks
Old 26-Dec-2009, 16:51
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
Always find some decent race and track bikes on motoforum

http://www.motoforum.net/index.php?showforum=13

WeeJohnyB
Old 26-Dec-2009, 20:01
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Dallas Has the Ex Brendan Roberts Superstock 1098 for sale, with all its original Buildbase bodywork. Still fitted with the 70mm Akropovic nd the Superstock ECU He only raced it once this year at Pembrey.
He has quite a few spares that can be sold with it or not depending on price.
He hardly ever visits the forum but I can pass on phone numbers if interested.

Am I right in thinking yours was the 999 that had a earlier 1.6m ecu fitted and Chip programmed to suit so as to get around the chipped key, ECU etc

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 26-Dec-2009, 20:59
Bevel Head
Bikes: 998s bostrom rep, yamaha r7, yamaha r1sp.

Mood: sustained at the mo
zx10r

Hi, mate got a zx10r with loads of kit on 2007 bike. never road reg, track bike from new, full titanium akrapovic system with carbon cans, gpr damper, bitubo forks and shock, harris clip ons, power commander, rear sets, blue printed motor, gear indicator, piper cross filters, hell braided lines, there are spares as wellif price agreed, chains, wets on wheels, full fairing, new tank, tyres, warmers, stands, filters.

Looking for £4700.

give me a shout if your interested. the bike has only done 1100 miles from new.

cheers lee
Old 27-Dec-2009, 08:39
Mille

Mood: i would love a RS in my garage
Yes it was me with the 1.6 ecu on the 999.... never worked that goo. unfortunately... my heart is in two camps.. i would love to race a ducati again.. but then again just look at that price for the Kwak.. no ducati can follw that and hmm money is always a issue in the world of racing.. Actually talking to a guy with an ex BSB hondafrom '07 with a tony scott tuned engine?? if that says anything?? going to get some pictures today
Old 27-Dec-2009, 15:34
Ducati Corse

Mood: Tad more confident
If you don't mind waiting a short while. I'm sure Rattler will have a very nice 749 for sale in the new year. At least he should have sine his usual ownership generally last about 6.4 weeks

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit