Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 29-Jan-2015, 17:19
DSC Club Member
Bikes: Ducati 916 Bip (1998) / GSX 1400 Suzuki

Mood: Happy/ Stressed/ Easygoing/ Chill when i can
Thumbs up Refurb Brake Calipers

Hi guys/girls, Just a quick post to recommend a brill company "Powerhouse Automotive". Just had my 6 pot "Tokico" Callipers totally refurbished by them. A fantastic job And yes i know they are Jap Callipes! (For my sin`s i also own a GSX 1400 Suzuki) as well as my `98 916 Bip. The point of this post is that they also refurb BREMBO Callipers!! Anyone out there needs there brakes rebuilding to an extremely high spec, get in touch with em. The man to speak to is..... David Cattell (Workshop Manager) 01246 260665 email..dave@powerhouseautomotive.co.uk or ....www.powerhouseautomotive.co.uk Hope this is of help to our members. Ride safe Bruce.
Old 29-Jan-2015, 20:12
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Campo will be pleased to hear this

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 29-Jan-2015, 21:33
DSC Club Member

Ah glad info on refurb callipers was of help. Additional info...... Cost for 2 Tokico 6 pots was £380. That includes vat. Had both callipers fully sorted with Stainless Steel Pistons, new OE seals, Stainless Steel Calliper Bolts/bleed nipples. SBS brake Pads (came fitted) & re Painted Gold (think they Bake paint on) Fantastic finish,as new (if not Better!!)
Guys at Powerhouse extremely Knowledgeable and helpful. Makes a change to speak to people who know what they are talking about when it comes to motorcycle brake systems. Give "Campo" my regards hope extra info helps him. Cheers Bruce.
Old 12-Feb-2015, 21:27
Mille
Bikes: Class B 600ss #99

Thanks Bruce and Kev, I've managed to get my hands on a replacement caliper now but it's always good to have people's recommendations
Old 12-Feb-2015, 21:52
DSC Club Member

Referb Calipers

No problem Took the Suzuki out today Brakes are Awesome!!!! Will be the same on referb`d BREMBO`s i am sure The 916 is still under its cover in garage for winter, just fitter a RIZOMA master cylinder as std one leaking!!! Can recommend them to. All the best. Bruce.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit