Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 25-Jul-2003, 15:08
Mille

Mood: In danger of scaring myself
998S Bowing Out.

I am thinking (just thinking mind!) of replacing my 998S for a 999S after being offered a very good deal on one. Safe to say I am not totally sold on the 999's looks but it is growing on me. I am also considering maybe saving some money and going for the lesser spec 999 Bip and fitting a Febur single sided swing arm as they look fantastic especially the redesigned exhaust box which follows the lines of the seat and is much neater. Does anyone have any experience of these parts or is thinking of fitting them and is there anyone interested in buying my 998S. Truly immaculate (ask the purchaser of my 748SPS who could not believe I had even used it as it was spotless) 4000 miles and Ally Termis, hugger, and front V panel fitted (original exhausts and CPU available too) Reg'd July 02. Biposto. Red. Looking for around £9500. Let me know if you are interested and your views on the other points I mentioned
Old 25-Jul-2003, 19:13
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Rod as I put under the post with regards to having to have another Ducati, If I had the money I would go for a 999 with single sided arm and preferably twin pipes under the seat, Moto GP style fairing would probably considered as well.
Old 26-Jul-2003, 07:37
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
Rod,I recently had my 998S stolen.Mine was a monoposto,6k miles,imaculate.I got over 10k insurance payout.
I was in Casoli's yesterday and they had a 999 single swinger in stock.Did'nt ask the price.It was a MV style thing made out of magnesium(?).They have loads of other trick/pretty 999 stuff.