Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 29-Oct-2006, 19:59
Regional Organiser - BHCN
Ducati Corse

Mood: Raring to Ride
Indeed it was, still suffering from to much alcohol in the blood and sleep deprivation. Excellant hotel and facilities and the meal more than i expected.
Great to see so many DSC members out having a great time together and its thanks to Chris Woods for bringing it on. The MC for the night was our very own Jools, who did a great job keeping proceeding's on the right track with out to much hasle from the seated mob spread before him. Tim Mc from Ducati UK gave us a good question/answers speech and was the only person to arrive riding one of the new GT1000, thats a nice looking bike .
It was good to see the DD boys get there justly deserved trophy's as well as the various other awards presented on the night
I was taken aback when I myself was presented with the Paul Mort Award some thing that means a great deal to me and i feel honoured to have recieved it, especially surrounded by such lovely appreciated people . I like to think that would bring a smile to Pauls face, where ever he is.
A few pics of the top boys from DD They won em this years its open house for next year.
No comment

Ali Dom and Tim

Topman Dom

So all in all a great event a great venue with great people what more can you ask for. 4D
Old 29-Oct-2006, 20:04
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Damp
Ah ****. My ****ing head hurts like a huge **** has been beating the **** out of it with a baseball bat!

Arse.

ps: Top thanks Chris, great job.
Old 29-Oct-2006, 20:40
Mille

Mood: Changeable
Smile

Sounds like it was a great night, sorry I couldn't make it

More pics please... you boys look very smart!!
Old 29-Oct-2006, 21:08
Mille

Mood: Splodge ness abounds
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali
Ah ****. My ****ing head hurts like a huge **** has been beating the **** out of it with a baseball bat!

Arse.

ps: Top thanks Chris, great job.

As above
Old 29-Oct-2006, 21:37
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Fabulous
Yes. Thanks Chris for a very well organised and enjoyable evening. The award pictures look great. Well done Fordie. Where's the one Kelly took of you getting the Paul Mort award? And the one of Annette accepting Andy's award?

Lovely evening, some excellent company, good food, a nice venue and great fun today watching the MotoGP with the gang. Jools, you were a great MC. Tim did a great job with the speech, but should have chosen the melon not the soup because the melon was cold to start with

And well done for organising the raffle. I was well chuffed with all that oil and the contact lens cleaner. I've only ever one one prize in the raffle and that was a bottle of cider in a church raffle when I was about 12 so my Mum 'confiscated' it

Last edited by Redruth : 29-Oct-2006 at 21:40.
Old 29-Oct-2006, 23:03
500SD

Mood: www.kylebennettmedia.com
Judging by his suit, has Fil finally come out then?
Old 30-Oct-2006, 07:29
Big Twin

Mood: Ducati-less!
Nah, Fil's only about a 5

Starting to feel human again now, felt like poo just about Moto GP time and missed most of it dozing on the sofa! Cracking night, lets go out next weekend too
Old 30-Oct-2006, 07:44
GTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redruth

And well done for organising the raffle. I was well chuffed with all that oil and the contact lens cleaner. I've only ever one one prize in the raffle and that was a bottle of cider in a church raffle when I was about 12 so my Mum 'confiscated' it

Ha! Ruth!! After our conversation at the start of the evening, I'm rather amused that you chose the erm 'oil' ...... Full details later please
Old 30-Oct-2006, 09:32
Ducati Corse

Mood: Bloo and Yellow.. and Red now ;)
Top night I have a feeling there's been a day gone by between then and now but i'm at a loss to as where it went
Congratualtions to the award winners, especially Fordie. Right award for all the right reasons!!

Best get in training for next years now...............
Old 30-Oct-2006, 09:52
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Fabulous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annette
Ha! Ruth!! After our conversation at the start of the evening, I'm rather amused that you chose the erm 'oil' ...... Full details later please

Well, you know my BHCN boys like me to be well lubed up

Actually, I was out of the room when I won that prize - the choices left were oil and the cartoon drawing of Sete Gibernau, so no competition really.