Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 04-Jun-2006, 16:49
Deceased 02/10/2010 - R.I.P.
Ducati Corse

Mood: NGRRC Minitwins champion 2007
James - have you ever measured any actual benefits to mapping invidiually? Or is it dimishing returns?
Old 05-Jun-2006, 12:20
Mille

yes thanks, sounds like you know what your talking about, I think that as the two cylinders are so far apart that it would be best to do them indvidualy, it's a gas thing,
as the pipes have the holes in and the ps111 can be done on each cylinder next is what dyno can measure two laberinth sensors, and the rest to go with it,?
thanks
Old 07-Jun-2006, 03:15
Mille

I asked the powersports technical support manager at dynojet and this is how it went,
me,
I have a Ducati 999S and want to know can the pc111 usb be programmed for each cylinder as appossed to both and doing an average.
I guess what I want to know is can it run two programmes, one for each cylinder?
Many thanks,

and his answer was

Absolutely. We actually feel that this is the only proper way to map a Ducati. If you have any other questions please let us know. Thanks.

so there we have it right from the horses mouth if you don't have each cylinder done on it's own then it's not been done how dynojet wanted.

now all I need is a dyno