Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 04-Nov-2015, 11:46
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Exclamation Desmo Due End-of-Season Write-Up for Pronto?

All,

Is anyone willing to do an end-of-season write-up for Pronto magazine? It would be good to get an insider's view of Desmo Due for the membership who do/have not attended DD this year or are just simply interested in the series. It's also a good piece of marketing as not only do we send Pronto out to our 300+ membership base but we also send it to every dealer in the country as well as associated businesses, sportsmen, celebrities and even the factory in Italy.

It doesn't need to be much - write as much or as little as you want - but we are looking to complete this edition by the 20th November to ensure it can be edited, laid-up, printed, bagged, addressed, stamped and sent to arrive in time for Christmas!

I will be writing content for the rest of the magazine to cover the new models, but there are often people who ask where the DD content is - and I ask the riders but never get anyone offering to do a write-up so now is your chance... otherwise it'll be limited to the season results and a couple of pictures!

If you're up for the challenge please drop me a PM. There's a t-shirt in it for you as an incentive!

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!