Ducati Sporting Club UK

Prev   Next
Old 18-Jun-2009, 09:55
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
DSC at Cadwell = awesome!!

Twas a great couple of days for sure; Great to catch up with friends old and new, enjoy a few beers, too much food and great banter. Gutted for Jasper, there were some gorgeous Ducatis there - luv Skids 998R - fablus, gorgeous but edgy, like a princess with tatoos!!:0

And man thanks to Chaz for completely rebuilding the bike in the few days before the event as my engine had gone phut and I need a new bottom end!! He was also running around the country collecting and delivering parts to get it sorted - thanks mate!!

The rain stoppage on Monday helped as I'd have been completely shagged by Tuesday eve otherwise....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray
.........Being passed for the upmteenth time by Lord R endurance testing his Trumpet or was he endurance testing himself or his flapping instructors waistcoat? Ray

Hope I wasn't too much of a nuisance, I really enjoyed my first stint at instructing, I hope those crazy enough to ask me for some advice got some value. I've only crashed at Cadwell 3 times, so I know where not to go !!!!

It was also good practice for my and Couch's Endurance race at Cadwell on the 4th July - come along for a laugh if you're in the area, it'll be a hoot.

Details of the event are here;
http://www.hottrax-motorsport.co.uk/#

Cadwell schedule - http://www.hottrax-motorsport.co.uk/...SCHEDULE-2.pdf

Team T2 - "I'll be cr4p" or in a t' Northern accent - "I'll be @ back"

Tim

Last edited by Rattler : 18-Jun-2009 at 12:09.