Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 25-Feb-2005, 00:12
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
Quite frankly i really couldnt give a ****!

Educations a wonderful thing, still, common sense...........
Old 25-Feb-2005, 00:19
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Damp
Oh bo11ox Ruthie! Sorry to hear that, but more importantly where the bloody hell are you going to keep my bikes!

Don't worry lass, I'm sure you'll find another that'll totally eclipse the first, leaving you looking back on it like it was some sort of temporary cholera-sufferers shack....

Hope you (like me) are at the better end of a decent bottle!

Ali
Old 25-Feb-2005, 00:20
Big Twin

Mood: renegade sexy racer
The country is full of wan***s with no respect. don't let the bas***ds wear you down. good luck with the new search
Old 25-Feb-2005, 00:21
Regional Organiser - BHCN
Ducati Corse

Mood: Raring to Ride
Thats not good Ruth, not good at all. You had your sights well and truly set on that property, the shysters.Lets hope you can sort something out and find what you are looking for. Regards 4D
Old 25-Feb-2005, 00:21
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Fabulous
Hello sbwells. I don't blame the legal system. I blame the general lack of faith people exhibit in propery transactions in the UK.

What really p!sses me off is I really loved that house. I would have walked over hot coals to get it. And they've completely dismissed that dedication in favour of a poxy few grand which they're not gonna get anyway because their buyer, like the 3 'first time' buyers who offered before I did, will drop out when they realise it has certain 'quirks', like no mains drainage, oil fired C.H cos no gas, communal garden, management fees etc etc, by which stage, I'll be safely ensconced in some other house, which I may well love as much, and it's their loss.

B*ll*cks to 'em

Just popping indoors to open some more red wine!

[Edited on 24-2-2005 by Redruth]
Old 25-Feb-2005, 00:32
Mille

Mood: Bring the noise!
Send some of the Boys from the DSC around to give them a good kicking. Just like the good old days.

I've got a ex landlord in the UK that still owes my wife and I 625 quid in bond. He inspected the flat and signed a piece of paper stating the he was happy with the property and would repay the bond when we moved out. He didn't repay it and we have been chasing him for over a year now.

Any ideas on how we can get our money back. We spoke to him the other night and he basically said Ha, Ha what are you going to do about it from New Zealand

[Edited on 24-2-2005 by sbwells]
Old 25-Feb-2005, 00:40
Montjuic

Mood: good
had the rug pulled from under 5 times in three long years search.mainle by internet buyers from down south looking for halfway houses look changed got a great buy.chin up good look.
Old 25-Feb-2005, 00:46
Ducati Meccanica

U2U me his address, sbwells. I'm in the mood to slip round there and pretend to be a dble 'ard bstrd lawyer about to slap a writ on him.

Thanks for your messages, all. Ali, somewhat self-centred but par for the course, sweetpea. Fordie, I know you know what I thought about that house. I'm really gutted. Just have to move on though.

Nice to be able to share it and get this much feedback this quickly though.

How much is a track .. to buy .. I mean .. permanently .. what £200K ... I can do that. Seriously, an idea is hatching here. Are there any tracks for sale in the UK? They've got to be a real money spinner. And frankly, I could live in a mobile home if necessary whilst I'm building up my alternative profession of a motorcycle track owner.

Someone look into it and get back to me ... just going inside to get more wine.

:P
Old 25-Feb-2005, 00:52
Mille

Mood: Bring the noise!
Ruth,

I'll grap all the details at lunch time and forward them to you, including a PDF of his written statement and a list of facts etc. The wife has been a bit dispressed about this as she thinks we can't do much from NZ.

Thanks
Old 25-Feb-2005, 00:57
Ducati Meccanica

Ok no worries. Tell your wife to cheer up. At the end of the day, it's only money, which is just energy, it flows in, it flows out. Tell her to think of all the good things that have happened since you went out to NZ. They compensate for the bad stuff here.

PMA (positive mental attitude) - have a good day

[Edited on 24-2-2005 by Redruth]